Lost Now it's Found

See, I believe everything happens for a reasons. We might not understand what that reason is or that particular event is happening but there is always a reason. 

Story time............

 I know this couple going through a hard time. They don't know where they will be in a year or two or even next month but they stay together. The fight about the littlest things like a missing phone that isn't turned on, but they are still together. I believe that we wouldn't be put in these situations if we could handle it. I believe that we all go through stuff for a reason. They both as individuals had a choice to stay together or go separate ways. They rely on family to survive and to help them out. What would you do if you had no place to go and you had a significant other?\ 

Sometimes well need to find our bottom in order to get to the top. I will update you on this couple.
But so far they are going strong and surviving the best that they can. 

Don't forget to subscribe to get more updates and don't forget to check out my you tube page. 

Dreams, Strength, Love and Happiness 

Disclaimer this is my opinion I am not a professional nor a doctor These are true event that happened   

Comments

Popular Posts