The Right One --- K. Michelle

I love me some K. Michelle she can sing beautiful and curse you out in the same breath. She has is truly talented. Shes a mother, daughter, singer writer, TV personality, and friend she can truly do it all. One thing I like about her is that she takes no mess she says what on her mind and she can take any situation and turn it into a song that everyone can relate to. Listening the her music is like listening to MJB, Keyshia Cole and many more talented artist. Check out her new song and tell me what you thing about it. 

Don't forget to put in you email for updates and check out my YouTube channel in the navigation bar above.  Comment and tell me what you think. You can also send me a message. 

Disclaimer- I don't own the rights to this song. Nor am i a professional. These are my opinions. 

Comments

Popular Posts