Music Not Music Any More ?!?!?!

Music has changed drastically. I depend on music for everything. I eat , sleep, clean, and even wake up listening to music. Music has a huge impact on my life in every way. If I am in a bad mood i listen to music and if i am in a good mood i listen to music. I prefer "old school" music like LL Cool J, Biggie, and Tupac etc... But music has changed drastically it us to tell a story and mean something now its all about twerking and sex, and drugs. Lyrics use to mean more than that new hit it was an anthem that was the song you loved. What happened to the music where you listen to it an you though they were talking about you. What happen to the music where you listen to it and you wanted to get up and dance. What happen to that joy we use to have when we heard music. Where is that music that all generation use to like no matter the decade. When the 90's kids grow older and have kids and our music becomes old what would there music be. Think about it Old School music is like Charlie Wilson, Aaliyah, Missy Elliot, SWV, Escape, Biggie, Tupac, etc... But our old school music will be Travis Porter, Taylor Swift, 50 Cent, Tyga, Trinidad James and Miley Cyrus...  ( I do listen to some of these artist and i am not trying to bash them in any way)
Below i will list artist that could change the music game and bring some meaning back to. 
  1. K. Michelle
  2. Kendrick Lamar
  3. J. Cole 
  4. Chris Brown
  5.   Iggy Azalea
  6. Action Bronson
  7. Angle Haze
  8. AlunaGeorge
  9. Mr. Mfn eXquire
  10. Becky G
  11. Macklemore
  12. TGT
  13. And many more
As and as they don't commercialize and stay true to there style the could be the new faces of music. music is more than just an art its a way of life it how you feel it more than just dancing it has feeling and soul 

Comment and tell me you favorite new Artists
Don't forget to put in your email to receive more updates and check out my YouTube channel in the navigation bar above. 

Dreams, Strength, Love And Happiness

Disclaimer- This is my opinion and i am not a professional. I have no right to these artists or there music. I am just stating the truth. 

Comments

Popular Posts