Congratulations and happy birthday KIM K.

One reason I started liking Kim Kardashian is her birthday is the same as my little brothers Joshua. And another reason is she is with Kanye West which by far make her a wonderful person in my book. Buy enough of my crap Kim Kardashian will be Future Kim West. Hey they said three times is a charm and it finally looks like she found the man of her dreams. Her proposed to her on her birthday how romantic. He popped the questions in front of friends and family at the AT&T Park in San Jose , San Francisco. 

So does this mean its official no more keeping up with the kardashians? 
No more Khole and Kim take over? 
No more reality TV for Mrs. Kim West ???
I am happy for the new couple who said you can't have it all ....

Comment below on what you think about this and what do you think will change. 

Comments

Popular Posts