What is Preachers of LA???


What to say about the preachers of LA Television show on Oxygen. 
Three words Wow, Interesting, and empowerment. 
Now, I wouldn't say reality television is the place for a preacher being that society holds them at a high statue. 
But boy is it entertaining!!!
 I thought this show wouldn't make it no where but every cast member has relate-able story line. Every story is real. Now many of you might disapprove of a pastor partaking in a reality show where they are show casing there lives for millions to watch. And I disagree hear me out for years society has put them on a pestle and expect them to act a certain way do do things that we think is right instead of asking if I was in that position what would I have done. I will continue to watch this series, but so far they got me tuned in Check out trailer. They have real problems and It shows you that they are people two and not some type of Gods. 

Dreams, Strength, Love, and Happiness           

Comments

Popular Posts