Nightly Confession #2 -- Wake Up

Nightly Confession #2 -- Wake Up 
You know I wake up and repeat the same thing. I wake up and I feel like the only thing that changes is the day or year. I wake up just looking for a solution. I wake up and wonder when things will change. Sometimes I sleep all day just to pass the day. I sleep in hoping that things will change. I cook, clean, and just put on a smile. See my life may not be perfect but it is better than most. I may no feel like waking up but I am thankful that I can most people don't have that option. There are a lot of things that I wish I can change but like I always say everything happens for a reason and season. I just have to figure out my lesson and how to solve my problem. We shape our lives into what we want you just have to find that push and keep on rolling. 
   

Comments

Popular Posts