What does Fat Mean To You???

What does it mean to be fat to you??
This time and age being fat is anyone who isn't a size 0-4. Its someone who is thick or big boned. Its some one who we say is lazy or disgusting.
 Fat to me doesn't exist and I will tell you why!
 We all fluctuate with our weight and size we all have our ups and downs. If someone is pregnant does that make her fat or beautiful? If someone is bigger than you that doesn't make them fat. Being obese and unhealthy is totally different than being fat. One month I am a size zero and then the next I am a size 4. Kids starve themselves just to look like a Victoria secret model or have a "perfect body". We all want to look and feel beautiful but its hard when you post a picture and someone is calling you fat or putting you down. And America shouldn't be so judgmental we are the fattest country. Instead of talking down on someone we should tell them how beautiful they are no matter what their size is. We are all made in a special way. No one is exactly the same. Just because I am not skinny doesn't mean you have the right to call me fat, nasty or ugly. Words do hurt rather you care or not.  

What does fat mean to you ?? In the comment section below tell me what it means to you tell me what it means to be fat. And how have you been affected by that word

Comments

Popular Posts