"Diamond water by Asa Soltan Rahmati" Review

Asa Soltan Rahmati Diamond Water REVIEW !!!

My Ratings:

Customer Service1-Stars  I never spoke to anyone and when it tells you to leave a message no one every calls you back. I finally got someone to talk to and she was nice and helpful after a little ova a month of trying to contact someone.  
Delivery:  2-Stars I took a long time just to get in contact with someone from this company. When I did I was told that the water will be a priority order and will be shipped out with the next day. I receive the package on the day before Christmas eve. After the fixed the problem the shipping was quick.  
Product: 5 -Stars Its amazing it taste like what water is suppose to taste like. Being that it has a 9.5 Ph balance I thought it might have some kind of weird taste but it doesn't. Its smooth and great the bottle is remarkable and defiantly something I don't want to throw away.  

Total Overall Stars:  5-Stars 

Was The Product Worth It:  This was defiantly worth the wait and I will spread the word. The only problem I have is calling them and not getting a response back, but other than that I love it and so does my family. My mother doesn't like water but she drinks diamond water. The bottle make you feel like your water is special. This water is worth every penny. 

Spread the word and purchase Diamond water .... 

Here's My story ... 
I purchased diamond water on the 11/13/19 online, and I am excited to try it. A few days later I never received an email regarding when my order will be delivered. It just said will be out for delivery by December 04, 2013. They did not provide tracking but you can at least tell me my estimated time of delivery. Naturally I called customer service and I got no answer and it prompted me to leave a message. I kept calling pressing all of the options and still it told me to leave a message. I waited a few days to call back and still the same thing. 
If I wanted to waste $48.8 + shipping on some water I would have brought it from Wal-Mart or something at least I know when I would receive it.  Two weeks go by and I still haven't heard anything i keep calling and still no answer.  Its far into December and I still haven't received the water yet. This water better be worth it!!!!! 
On December 17, 2013 some contacted me about the water talk about happy to speak to a real person. The lady said my voice-mails were going to the wrong folder or what ever and they finally got my email when I decided to email the address that sent me the conformation of my payment. She will send me the tracking number of the order by the end of the next business day.  She said that the water would be shipped out by the next day and would be priority mail and I should receive it within the next few weeks. Fingers crossed that I will receive it by Christmas ... !!!!  
So i finally received my diamond water the day before Christmas eve!!! Talk about excited this water is everything i expected. It fabulous packaging; It has no taste and lite at the bottom and heavy at the bottom.  

Check out the Youtube video 

    

Comments

Popular Posts