Nightly Thinking

I was talking to one of my old friends and I got to thinking why do I love to blog and make YouTube videos. Why do I love to take pictures? 
                                                             Why do I thrive to be different? 
  Despite what most people think I thrive to be different even if it takes me for ever I refuse to be like everyone else. I was going to a traditional high school and I decided that I wasn't going to succeed if I continue going their. My GPA was going down drastically I feel depressed all the time. It was hard for me to keep up no matter how hard I tried. I took action and unrolled out of my high school and enrolled into an online school. I thought It would have been better with all of the moving I did that was one thing in my life that would stay constant. With me teaching myself I could learn different ways and learn at my own speed. Time went on and I was having problem after problem with the school that I was attending, but that didn't stop me. I push through it!!!
See despite what my family might think of choices I know that I made the right one. Only I know what goes on in my head and what is going on in my life. Everyone else is just looking from the outside in. I have a plan it might not be clear to you, but it doesn't matter. I learned that I can't depend on anyone to step in and help me and make everything right its up to me. I grew up faster than other kids, but I just realized that my life wasn't all that bad. The days that I don't want to get up or want to give up everything I think what example would I be to my brothers and sister? I didn't have a good role model to look up to when I was growing up. So everything that I do is so that one day when they get older they can say my sister really cared about.   

Remember: You have to do what makes you happy and everything else will fall in place. It might take a life time but its worth it.     

Comments

Popular Posts