April 2014 Makeup WANTABLE BOX


 It's that time again the Wantable boxes are shipped and I the chance to try out a new box. And I am so excited to show you what is in my box!!! :)
Check out the slide show below to see my full box.



  I am in love with this box. So, far I love every box that Wantable has I have nothing bad to say about the company The  lipsitck in the box is amazing and it has like a cotton candy smell it smells amazing just sweet. I have never smelled anything like it ever. 

Checkout Wantable for yourself and if you don't like it you can skip the month or return the box and get your money back.its only $32 dollars a month. They have three boxes to choose from makeup, intimates, and jewelry. 
Click the Link Get you box now https://www.wantable.com/invite/BsdP5_k_Fms











Comments

Popular Posts