Influenster #GoVoxBox - @KamariaMitchell

I totally forgot that I signed up for the Influenster #GoVoxBox but its here and I am excited.
These are the products that I received. 
Product: #1 Playtex sport fresh balance  - $3.99-4.99
Product #2: ProFoot Pedi-Rock  - $8.99
Product #3: Aqua Spa Bath Salt - $9.99
Product#6: Blue Diamond Almond Berry Snack - $3.14 
Product #7: # The Vitamin Next Shake Protein powder (3) Flavors Swiss Chocolate, Fresh Berries, French Vanilla) Plus a coupon for $5 off. 
Product #8: Free Coupon for Muller yogurt - $1.29

I love all these products... They are full size products and I got the whole box for free how awesome!!!!
 About a $45 value that I got for free. Yes, I said for free It takes some time to get your first VoxBox but in the end its worth the wait. Being that I am going to college in the next few months this a great nick-nacks to take with me.
Check out -------->>>> INFLUENSTER 

Comments

Popular Posts