FABFITFUN UNBOXING SUMMER 2014 - @KamariaMitchell

FABFITFUN 

Its the beginning of the season and the FabFunFit box is out and I love everything in my Box and the value blew my mind. Its only $49 a month free shipping 


  1. Sonya Dakar Flash Facial a Retail value of $95 (talk about amazing saving )
  2. Pur~lisse pur-protect SPF 30 a Retail value of $55 (for sunscreen it was vogue summer fav so why not?)
  3. Thursday Friday Away mini Clutch/ Makeup Bag Retail value of $35 ( I never heard of the company but i like it plus the gave a $30 gift certificate)
  4.  balanced Guru No Frizz Oil Retail Value of $25 ( It smells like lemongrass but very light on your hair)
  5. FabFitFun Water Infuser BPA-free Water Bottle Retail value of $15 ( I was going to buy one but i like this one and the saying fits me "Grab Life by the Exercise Balls." 
  6. Zoya Nail Polish Retail Value of $9 ( its a summer color and I love it )
  7. Kisstixx Lip Balm Retail $5.99 ( the strawberry smells good but I dont like the chocolate one. )
  8. PoPchips Retail Value $1.29 (its amazing its not baked for fried its popped I love it)
  9. Skintinate Shave Gel (SPONSORED) Retail value of $1.99 ( smells good I will try)
  10. Always Xtra Protection Long Daily Liners (SPONSORED) Retail Value of $1.50 ( I will try to bad the missed my time of the month lol )
  11. Slimfast Have Your Cake Meal Bar (SPONSORED) Retail Value of $1 (Who knew SlimFast still existed but it tasted good.)
So In My box I got some amazing stuff all this was worth $245.77 Talk about amazing savings. The facial was worth $95 I am in love with this box and can't wait until the next box comes out in three months. 

 USE THIS CODE AND GET $15 [ 8232415 ]

Comments

Popular Posts