WHAT I HATE ABOUT NEW YEARS

Every where across the world day is new years and we all had some celebration to bring in the up coming year. But all over the internet you are going to see stuff about what people love about 2014; I am going to tell you what I hated about the New Year



  1. THE DATE CHANGE - Don't tell me I am the only person that for the first 3 months I put the previous year like I went back in time. 
  2. CRAZY TRAFFIC - We are fortunate to have public transportation us it people. 
  3. HAVE TO HAVE PLANS - Why every year you have to have plans to go out can't you just enjoy a day at home and relax. 
  4. CROWED CLUB - Going to a crowded club were I have to pay to enjoy my new years with over priced drinks. 
  5. RESOLUTION - Come on lets face it when is the last time you made a resolution and actually went through with it and didn't give up after the first 2 weeks.
  6. TEXTS - You get texts from everybody in your phone and if you deleted them its rude to say who was this so you just say Happy New Years and you don't hear from them until another holiday. 

Comments

Popular Posts