It's Summer Time 2017

Spring semester is over and now its summer time. 
Throughout the semester I have been on the same schedule School, work, cook, home, sleep, and repeat everyday. This summer I want to do something special something different; I don't want to burn myself out this year with work, and not have any fun, and don't do anything this semester. So, on my days off I want to write about my days and hopefully do something fun. So this is the start of my summer fun. 

Today is the first day of my officially summer and so far its not bad. I finally just did nothing today. I went food shopping and to they gym with my mother what fun! This Thursday is my birthday and I don't want to do anything big just something small movies, and just relax at the house. And, of course its mothers day and I am not sure what to get my mother this year. I guess I will be looking on YouTube to find some gifts. 

Well until Next time. 

Love ----- Peace ----- Happiness 

Comments

Popular Posts