Thai heaven


Thai heaven are you sure? When I think of a restaurant being in heaven the decor has to be imperfection. The food should be just amazing like one of a kind something I never tasted before. This little restaurant in Newnan , Georgia was heaven and hell. The decor was something different gold everywhere. The designs really captured there beliefs as well as good style. The food was delightful the prices were reasonable to accommodate the economy. When you bite into the food it almost take you on a trip. When I bite into my food I could tell it was fresh and made just for me. The staff was so delightful smiling all the time coming to your every need. But there is a down fall to this almost heaven experience. The floor wasn't kept up it was almost like they never vacuumed there carpet floors. And the paint was chipped from the tables.Buy the ring that really turned me away from the restaurant was the bathrooms. It looked like something you would see at a truck stop. The bathroom had some type of smell a stinky smell. And the floor had stains everywhere. Even know the food was good I still question there sanitation based upon there bathroom. So I give this restaurant a 3 star.
--- Kamaria A. Mitchell ---

Comments

Popular Posts