HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE BROTHER JOSHUA

On October 21,2001 my mom gave birth to a baby named Joshua Isiah McCutchen. She already had 3 kids so of course i didn't want her to have another kid, but when she gave birth to him he was so sweet and quite. By first eye sight he was loved by all. Through the years i have grown to dis like him and love him at the same time there is a big age difference between me and him. so when he wanted to play i wanted to hang out with my friends. When he wanted to walk to the park i wanted to stay in the house and watch TV. But though the years we grew to have a great bond we talk to each other about almost everything just like me and my older brother. I WANTED TO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE TO COME. I KNOW I AM GOING OFF TO COLLEGE BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL ME FOR ANYTHING.

** FOREVER YOU OLDER SISTER KAMARIA A. MITCHELL AKA MIZZ. JERSEY **

Comments

Popular Posts